The role of the Parenting Coordination Service is to assist in the implementation of a parenting plan, where custody and access have already been decided. The parenting coordinator will:
- monitor compliance of the plan;
- help resolve disputes with the plan as they arise;
- help standardize daily routines in the two homes;
- help parents to focus on the needs of the children and reduce their child(ren)’s exposure to parental conflict;
- help to communicate and plan medical, psychological or other care needs for their child(ren);
- facilitate discussion of discipline strategies;
- and help resolve other parenting issues raised by either parent.
Click here for the referral questionnaire.
Click here for a general information sheet.